Fibre Patch Cord – Single Mode MPO/MTP
MTP is a brand name for an MPO connector manufactured by US Conec. It conforms to MPO specs. MTP stands for – Multi-fibre Termination Push-On, supports for all practical intends and purposes up to 24 fibre strands per connector. MPO cable is most commonly used with high density fibre with high performance. MTP connector is in complete compliance with all MPO connectors and is 100% intermateable.
All MTPs are MPOs but not all MPOs are MTPs
- MTP/MPO cables are mostly used for short distances such as inside a building or campus, allowing maximal transmission distance of 100m
- Practical solutions for 40G/100G/400G high-density cabling
- MTP/MPO connectors have a female type (without pins) or a male one (with pins)
- MTP/MPO connectors largely increase the cable density and save circuit card and rack space
- Well suited for current and future network speed upgrades
- MTP/MPO breakout cables – fan out to 4/6/8/12 Duplex LC/SC/FC etc
- Ideal for connecting backbone assemblies to a rack system in high – density backbone cabling
NG Technology MTP/MPO available in Single mode & Multimode OM3/OM4 suitable for Data Centres or with high density fibre network system in order to achieve new groundbreaking transfer rates.